Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Summer

All winter I have had the winter 'blahs'. I have had excuse after excuse after EXCUSE as to why I didn't go to the gym, why it was okay to eat treats, but after my shopping excursion last night I am at my breaking point.

I had to start shopping at additional elle again, something I vowed to myself I never would do again after I lost the weight before and here I was shopping at this store and in a bigger size than I have been in like 4 years! Apparently all my weight has distributed itself to my bottom half this time as I'm still the same size on top , but have gone up 2-3 pant sizes..

So I'm going to Miami, so I had to buy some summer clothes and I did, but I vow to never be this size again. I am embarassed that I'm this size.

I don't understand how I didn't notice this rapid increase!

I am happy that this isn't real summer yet and I have to stop post-poning my start date to 'next monday' the monday that never comes and just do it once and for all for MYSELF.

I have started excercising again and I'm going to slowly decrease my caloric intake to be still healthy, but create a calorie deficit for weight loss.

I went to a personal trainer this morning, my food has so far been good... I'm usually good until I get home, but that's gotta change. No more late night snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment