Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Mornings!

Monday mornings ughhhh haha. I feel sooo tired today! I feel like I didn't sleep at all, I was half awake for what felt like most of the night. I started a new job today (new department within the same company) and I was anxious, plus I don't sleep as well when bf is here, I know that's terrible to say but we've been in a long distance relationship and I'm not used to him being in the bed! We're moving in together, which I'm so ecstatic about in a month and I'm looking forward to getting used to it and sleeping well when he's in bed. Anyways, my new job, I don't really know what to expect. I feel like a lot is being expected of me, I have already been given 2 projects and it's like 10 o'clock! ack! I'm also working longer days to take every other friday off! So we'll see how it goes, I have zumba and pt after that, so I'm not going to be home until like 7:30 pm :(

Other than that, my excercise/weight loss hasn't been as on par as it should be. I went shopping last night and got a bunch of good healthy stuff and semi-organic stuff. I'm trying to be as organic as I can, but it gets hard and expensive! I also started portioning stuff out as soon as I get it home, I got these organic teddy graham cookies and was amazed at how little the 140 calories of them were , once I bagged them up.

Anyways, I'm back on track now and going to get in excercise every day this week and eat well this week as well...

My foods for today looks like this:

B - Organic cinnimon and spice oatmeal (200)
S - Banana (70), organic teddy grahams (140)
L - Wrap with tomato basil turkey and lettuce (150), carrot sticks (30)
S - Apple (70) , Activia Cheese stick (90)
Before work out - nuts 200
Workout: Zumba (1 hr) , p/t (1 hr)
D - Honey garlic chicken (120), Salad (100) , peas? corn? rice? not sure ... TBD

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment