Monday, November 9, 2009

WI !

I took a bit of a hiatus from blogland. I just needed to get my ducks in a row again. My food hasn't been terrible, but not 100 % either. I did however starting last week get back to working out 4 times in a week, so I'm proud of that.

I did "zumbathon" it was basically zumba for as long as you could and your money was donated to United Way, it was such fun! I could have danced all night, but my friend I was with had to leave.

I went to niagara falls on the weekend for my 2 year anniversary with bf, it was wonderful, a few bad food choices, but with all the walking and then we swam laps in the hotel pool both days, it all evened out.

I weighed in and was down 2lbs this morning, it was on the BL wii game I WI and I was still below the yellow line, it needs to be more realistic that we're not actually on the show! Losing 0.79% in one week for a normal situation is pretty darn good!

WI was followed by workout! I did the BL bootcamp DVD (I quite like this and recommend it) then 20 mins on my stationary bike and the BL yoga for weight loss DVD. I also enjoyed this and took a tip from Angela over at Oh she glows and used my little heater to make it "hot yoga"

I'm also going to Zumba tonight, double work out days! I lovvvvve that I'm FINALLY feeling better and can work out etc...

I also have a Christmas goal to be 239, it can and will be done!!! I need to keep focused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment