Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Eating for a purpose...

My whole life as far as I can remember eating wasn't for the purpose of being full or getting my proper nutrtion in, it was for entertainment, comfort or reasons other that just being "hungry".

This past week and a half I busted out my BL calorie counting journal and started tracking, something I haven't done in a long time. I had a short stint on spark people or did it on here, but theres something about having a small journal in your purse that you can write it down as you're eating it. Anyways, I have cut my calories to about 1500 a day and I've been HUNGRY. So now I am trying to find ways to get the most bang for my caloric buck. I've encorporated lots more fruits, veggies, fibres and proteins... simple right? I just find that now that I'm tracking and not only tracking but looking over the past week it has made me a lot more accountable. Now I (try) to eat atleast 4 servings of fruits/vegs etc..

Now I eat every couple hours and try to stay full with nutrient good for you foods! Tracking works!

In other news I think I mentioned I bought the BL WII game last post.. I really like it! It's quite good, the challenges are a lot of fun and the WI is making me think about what I put in my mouth! I fell below the yellow line last week (ha) luckily I didnt' get eliminated (ha ha), I don't know how that would work... am I not allowed to play my wii game anymore?? BL is on tonight, although this is def not one of my fav seasons of people. I do like Rudy and a couple other people though, but I'm not a fan of Shay or Tracey... thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment