Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Mornings and WI


Monday morning is here again! I had a terrible sleep last night, I feel like I haven't slept at all actually! But here I am at work :(

I walked into work this morning and it was a little chilly, but a good walk! I realized walking to work this morning and the last little while that I want to take a karate/self defense class because I think it would be really empowering and take some worry off my mind walking into work in the dark! I looked up classes and it seems there is a womens only seminar over at the rec centre near my house, so I will have to call and inquire. I can't exactly do it for a couple more weeks because of my back and stomach, but it's something that I want to look forward to! Have any of you guys taken any karate classes?

I made it to the gym last night, did 40 mins of laps in the pool and then had a steam (ahhhh). It felt great, I was happy to get to the pool and get in some excercise and I think it's helping with my back too. I think I will go after work again today to the pool before the aqua fit classes start tonight.. I was thinking about going to aqua fit tonight, but it's called "intensity plus" and I'm not sure if my body is ready for intensity yet...

I had my WI this morning. I bought the BL WII game last week and today was WI and I gained 3lbs! I couldn't believe it. I have been under my calorie limit this whole week (even though I had a couple treats) and I excercised 4 times. grrrrr so frusterating. Luckily it wasn't an elimination week because I was below the yellow line.... it's a cool game, I'm going to have to start playing it more and figuring out all the features... they actually have challenges and stuff, which is pretty entertaining, to rub salt in the wounds I fell into the pool and failed the challenge this morning too... just not my day I guess.

I hope Monday gets better soon!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment