Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sick day

So today I was home sick, I had such terrible cramps and lower back pain today that I had to stay home from work (blerg).

So I was at home, went back to sleep , took some meds, watched ellen (enjoyed daytime tv when I could). Then I was feeling a bit better, so I went to visit my dad and my bro.

Even though I wasn't feeling great, my bro and I decided to go for a hike, so that was great, brought the dog and had a great time. Felt much better after I got in some excercise and was moving around.

Food wise today, I ate a lot of carbs as I feel it makes me feel better...

Toast for breaky, egg noodles and corn, apple and cheese, more egg noodles for dinns and more corn, it was a pretty random food day...

Tomorrow I am off to the trainer bright and early, got my gym bag packed and my lunch packed too!

Don't have my beck book with me, but my brother said something to me today that will be my quote of the day "I eat because I'm upset, I'm upset because I eat".

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment