Monday, August 24, 2009

Case of the Mondays'

Last night I was optimistic that this week would be better than last, but apparently I was wrong.

To give you a quick recap of last week, my dog, my sweet lovely dog that I've had since I was 7 passed away. I am heartbroken, she was more than a dog to me, I would have done anything for her. It makes me so sad and brings up past feelings of lost. I unfortunatly have dealt with a lot of loss in my life. That happened, plus I've been feeling really sick, I have to go for surgery in September and the symptoms keep on coming. I now get fevers and nausea.

Fast forward to today, I wake up in the morning hop out of bed, the towel rack breaks, the water in my shower is cold, I'm 5 minutes late for work. Then I get to work to discover that no one did the pending work I had for Friday (I get every other friday off) and even though I did everyones work for Thursday and do double the work for the past week and a half because someone is on holidays. I was so mad. I haven't even been able to start anything new because I'm still working through this hellish mess.

I've been eating well, trying to not irritate my stomach. I haven't been getting enough excercise in though because I've been so tired/fevered etc.. I'm trying to go to Zumba tonight with one of my best friends, although I feel like ass now, so I hope in 2 hrs some miracle happens and I can go!

Menu-

B - Cornflakes w/ almond milk
S - Banana
L - Turkey sandwich w/watermelon
S - ?
D - left over turkey pot pie w/potatoes and asparagus
A - Hopefully zumba + walking

Thats all for today! Hopefully I will be more cheerful and less ragey tomorrow lol. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment