Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekend

The last 2 weeks I have been on track. I got sick and am now taking care of myself! I lost 3.5lbs this week, which I'm very happy about. My food has been great. I'm not as hungry and don't have cravings like I did before. My bf for the most part has been supportive of the new low fat diet, but he ordered pizza the other day, got chocolate bars etc.. so that is kinda annoying as he's trying to lose weight as well! I've also been working out. Doing every other day BL bootcamp and then walks everyday for cardio.

Heres what my menu looks like for today;

Bootcamp - A
Organic cinnimon oatmeal w/ 1tsp flax and banana - B
Walk - A
Mushroom soup, naan bread w/hummus - L
Homemade healthy pizza w/ chicken, asparagus, mushrooms - D
Snacks - TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment