Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday mornings

Well it's Monday morning, the weather is still blah and it's starting to really annoy me! Why can't we have some nice summer weather! Don't us Canadians deserve it after the hellish winters mother nature puts us through??? I mean COME ONNNNN.

This weeked was good, I didn't do a whole lot, but I got out shopping with my friend and went on a double date to see the Ugly truth, which was okay, it was really crude though, it seemed as though the jokes were made for 14 year old boys! But Gerard is delish to look at, so it wasn't all bad, haha.

I had a good weight wise weekend, my only treat was a home made pizza, which was made with all kinds of veggies and chicken, so it wasn't that bad. I also went to the movies without buying snacks! This is a big step for me, as I LOVE movie popcorn, but I looked up the NI and it was like 30 grams of fat for a small, so I just couldn't do it. Instead I packed a G2 Orange gatorade, which is only 60 cals for the whole thing and I was actually satisfied. The past couple weeks I've actually been *listening* to my body and no longer just feeding it because I want, but now it's because I need it! I honestly don't get cravings like I used to, which has been great. And other than being sick and my stomach acting up a bit, I feel great.

Yesterday I went to an 1hr Yoga class at the gym after doing the eliptical and I was sweating buckets, but I did it. It's weird to get out of Yoga and then back into it, It's SO SO much harder. I guess that goes for everything, but it felt great after it was done and I followed that up with a swim and a steam.

Yesterdays menu was :
B - Vita muffin
A - Eliptical, Yoga, Swim
L - Naan bread w/hummus , vegetable soup
S - Vita muffin top, graham crackers
D - Chicken sandwich
S - Organic animal cookies, rice pudding, apple juice

Today's menu is:
B - Organic oatmeal w/flax
S - Vita muffin top
L - Chicken sandwich, salad, carrot sticks
S - Watermelon, apple , apple sauce
D - Turkey breast , mini potatoes, asparagus, mushrooms
S - 100 cal popcorn

A- BL bootcamp, walking. Perhaps Zumba if I feel good enough after work!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment