Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to blogging

I really feel renewed with this new year, I feel like I have a fresh start! I am very happily saying GOODBYE to 2009! I will be back to blogging, clean eating and excercising!

I am excited for 2010, I am signing up for the x-weighted challenge this weekend, I am physically going down to Toronto and doing the fit test and stuff, I am very excited. I love X-Weighted and Paul Plakas, well I have a love hate relationship with Paul LOL. However the boy and I are going down and are serious about weight loss in 2010. We have put a picture of the "plak man" as we call him on our fridge to remind us to make good choices, WWPD? haha.

I started up personal training once every 2 weeks with my old personal trainer Jenny, she helped me get all the weight off last time, so I figure now that I've let it all creep back on, I need her help again. Jenny is great for listening and getting me focused and let's not forget kicking my ass!!

I'm really excited about these new oppurtunities and for 2010 in general. The boy and I are going on holidays to Cuba I believe at the end of March, so I would like to lose about 30 or so pounds by then. It's going to be a struggle, but I would like to lose 60 for the x-weighted challenge. I want to go to Canmore and get my ass kicked by the plak man, that would just be amazing. (note: I will get to go, when I win!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment