Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF!

Oh sweet Friday, every week I think I won't make it, but here you are in your gloriousness!!

I'm so happy it's Friday, I've had another debbie downer week, but I'm feeling pretty good today. I have been pretty good with my food this week, nothing crappy ate, but I didn't track or control my portions as much as I should have, but meh.

I also didn't really work out, I went for walks, but I'm more intense normally. I didn't go to kickboxing or anything this week. I am going to Zumba tonight and a weights class tomorrow and for a hike on sunday, so maybe the last 3 days of the week, I'm picking up my slack. 3 days a week is still pretty respectable, even though I'd like for it to be 5.

The last couple days I've been talking to a new girl on the boards, shouts out on my blog and I think it's really going to help making each other accountable. I am excited about it and I'm just overall happy that I have that weight loss board because it does get me through the tough times! Thank you ladies!!

This week has been stressful for different reasons, but I'm optimistic that after next week or so, it will be better. I am currently trying to get another job (within the same company), I have an interview next week, that I am kinda nervy about (in general I hate interviews), I'm also looking for a place for bf and I to live and it's been stressful because I'm the one doing it as he is away at school still and he doesn't want to move out until august 1st as he's still going to have his other place and all the places for rent are June 1st, so it's been trying to say the least!

Anyways, the weekend is here (well in 6 hours, but whos counting) and I'm excited for that, I'm going to zumba tonight with one of my best friends and then off to T.O tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment